Fred Smith Company is currently seeking to fill a Fuel Truck Driver position. Applicants must have previous fueling and truck driving experience. Job responsibilities include:
- Perform pre–trip inspection which includes; checking oil, water, fuel, tires, and lights each morning prior to starting the day’s activities. Driver must report any problems or malfunctions to the supervisor. Receive job assignments from supervisor or dispatcher.
- The ability to load, transport and empty fuel in all types of construction heavy equipment and machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Driver must have the ability to comply with all Company, DOT, Federal, State, EPA and local safety regulations. The ability to complete the daily DOT log book and turn in required forms and reports to supervisor.
- Driver must have the ability to handle the fuel hose in a safe manner. Must have the ability to report spills to Company and required agencies; as well as assisting with cleanup of spills.
- The ability to perform minor maintenance and repairs to fuel truck such as painting, washing, cleaning, etc.
- Follow all safety rules and Company policies and procedures.
Interested applicants may apply in confidence at:
Or, by sending a copy of your resume to:
We provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits including affordable health insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and a 401k plan with a generous match. Fred Smith Company is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected group status under federal, state or local law. Fred Smith Company is an E-Verify Participant.